MoccAddicted.

short story teller was came to my world. within their awkward melody, suddenly makes me swing slowly.
i start to thank you for God. MoccA - you're the object of my affection. makes my life as beauty as your story. so, will you comin back? to tell me your story one by one? it's okay though only slapping a while in my dream. to wake me up.
handmade by me, with only 24 crayon pencils - 2 years ago | MoccA's Albums | sipirili, my littlesheep

MoccA's Albums - Happy Birthday | signed by MoccA, last year

MoccA's Albums - Colours | Documentary "Life keeps on Turning" - a day before MoccA's break
Me - first cake for MoccA and for us 'swingingfriendsmalang'

Family-swinging friends malang

SFmalang w/ Indra (Drummer) and Riko (Bassist)
the time passes me by, such as a fairytale  but everything seems real. will you comin back MoccA? as soon as possible? | i can take it i will wait.

NDSD

2 komentar:

  1. jenk.. your paint is really awesome :D

    BalasHapus
  2. haha kamsya kamsya. itu pake pensil warna deng, cuman dikasih air jadi kek crayon.

    BalasHapus